Mark L. Graham, MD
Physician Practice Founder
Telehealth calls now availablePlease call the office to schedule your telehealth visit today. For scheduled appointments, start a telehealth call with Dr. Graham.
Medical School: Mayo Medical School, Rochester MN
Residency: Duke University Medical Center, Durham NC
Fellowships: Cell Biology, Mayo Clinic, Rochester MN, and Hematology/Oncology, University of Colorado Health Sciences Center, Denver CO
Clinical Focus: Breast Cancer and all other Oncology and Hematology disciplines.
“We treat to live, not live to treat.“
- Instructor in Medicine, University of Colorado Health Sciences Center
- Assistant and Associate Professorships, Division of Medical Oncology, Department of Medicine, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill. Member of the Lineberger Comprehensive Cancer Center.
- Co-Director, Multidisciplinary Breast Cancer Program at UNC-CH
- Founder and owner, Waverly Hematology Oncology, 2004 to present
Activities and Honors
- Board certified in internal medicine, eligible in oncology and hematology• American Society for Clinical Oncology
- Alliance (formerly CALGB with ACOSOG and NCCTG)
- NRG (formerly NASBP with RTOG and GOG
- SWOG (formerly the Southwest Oncology Group)
- American Association for Cancer Research (AACR)
- National Surgical Adjuvant Breast/Bowel Project (NSABP)
- Kay Yow Cancer Fund, Board of Directors
- Susan G. Komen Triangle Race for the Cure, Jane Mosley Award, 2009
- Castle Connolly Top Doctors